Author Topic: 20--No 30--No All 50 States Want To Cede From The Union  (Read 1184 times)

ductape

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - ductape1@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 20--No 30--No All 50 States Want To Cede From The Union
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 06:47:22 pm »
TX petition to cede follows:

The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it's citizens' standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-texas-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/BmdWCP8B
Entire article

Other petitions for ceding can be found at:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

SoCrates

Thanks So,
That really rings true. The federal government was never suppose to be so huge and old so damn much power. Now we all have a huge monkey on our backs. Even though we never decided to main line the addiction of government over reach and spending. We the people have the burden to break the addiction. Neither major party will want to turn loose of it's addiction to wasting other peoples money. I have a new political creed if you will. Do no harm. Do anything and everything you want as long as it does not harm others. Drugs, fine do them all as long as you don't break other laws or become a burden on society. Prostitution, great as long as all practicing keep clean of stds and don't harm others. Abortion, someone gets harmed, sorry. Oh well, ramble, ramble.

So_Crates

• Gonzo Journalist With A Shih Tzu Attitude
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 06:50:33 pm »
TX petition to cede follows:

The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it's citizens' standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-texas-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/BmdWCP8B
Entire article

Other petitions for ceding can be found at:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

SoCrates

Thanks So,
That really rings true. The federal government was never suppose to be so huge and old so damn much power. Now we all have a huge monkey on our backs. Even though we never decided to main line the addiction of government over reach and spending. We the people have the burden to break the addiction. Neither major party will want to turn loose of it's addiction to wasting other peoples money. I have a new political creed if you will. Do no harm. Do anything and everything you want as long as it does not harm others. Drugs, fine do them all as long as you don't break other laws or become a burden on society. Prostitution, great as long as all practicing keep clean of stds and don't harm others. Abortion, someone gets harmed, sorry. Oh well, ramble, ramble.

Sounds like the libertarian planks in their platform.

SoCrates
Guests:
If your following a link and join us in the middle of a thread, there's obviously something someone doesn't want you to see. Go back to the beginning of the thread to find out what's being hidden.

Jonny Lingo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 09:26:19 pm »
And I thank you too Ron. You yourself am a Gentleman too!

And, ha hah! Glad to see that Alaska is on that list. Now where do I sign?

So_Crates

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 10:37:08 am »
Ron Paul had this to offer about secession:

Paul updated his thoughts on secession during an appearance on C-Span today, noting how “The founders believed in it, there’s no prohibition in the Constitution against secession,” adding that the union was voluntary and therefore secession was also voluntary under the tenth amendment.

“They want to put them on a list that they’re committing treason, put them in prison or throw them out of the country – what about the First Amendment,” asked Paul in response to calls by some on the left to have pro-secessionists deported.

“The principle of secession is very important, not so much for the purpose of seceding, but the purpose of saying to the federal government ‘if you mistreat us that’s what we might consider’,” said Paul, noting that New England talked about secession in the early 19th century and was not condemned for doing so.

Paul explained that the principle was really about states nullifying laws that were anathema to the Constitution.

“Secession is what we did when we left England, it was a wonderful thing,” said Paul, adding that there were no complaints when eastern European nations seceded from the Communist bloc.”

Paul concluded by condemning the hysteria generated by those in opposition to people merely for talking about secession and noted that if secession and nullification had been on the table, the federal government would not have grown to its current bloated size.

The call for states to secede from the union, one now backed by over a million Americans, is part of a wider disenfranchisement with how the country has been infested and hijacked by a crony political elite and the principles of the founders decimated.

As over a million Americans express their disenfranchisement with the federal government by supporting a secessionist movement that has spread like wildfire, it is time to call for a new declaration of independence and a new commitment to restore the Republic in the face of an enemy that has subverted America from within.

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-the-founders-believed-in-secession/
Article continues on site

SoCrates
Guests:
If your following a link and join us in the middle of a thread, there's obviously something someone doesn't want you to see. Go back to the beginning of the thread to find out what's being hidden.

Kathy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 02:43:51 pm »
It appears 50 states have petitioned now. And boy are the liberals spewing about that. I read one place they want to deport everyone on the list/s. And that we are just wining because we didn't get our candidate. I was watching CNN and the spokesman was so goofballish as he spoke it was apparent he had been boiled to done. There seemed to be no concern whatsoever that 50 states were being represented regarding the concern for our country. To me that yells loudly of blindness in our nation. Anyone that jokes regarding this matter, blows it off as us right wingers just being who we are, are the type that would walk inside the gas chamber to see what the wall paper looked like.

So_Crates

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2012, 07:35:11 pm »
Below is a lie-bral site. Ignoring all the spin and cutting to the chase:

For instance, more than 675,000 Americans in every state have filed online petitions with the White House calling for the secession of their respective states from the union. The Obama administration had created the "We the People" online petition system to encourage the public to more directly participate in the nation's governance by suggesting ideas that the administration should pursue.

Any petition that hits the 25,000 signature threshold prompts a "review" by the White House. As the Daily Caller reported, "Launched Nov. 7, the day after Obama won re-election, the Pelican State's spark set off an Internet-driven cascade of disaffected tea partiers and other conservatives looking — as one petition organizer told The Daily Caller via a direct message on Twitter —'just to do something, anything, to show we're not going away quietly.'"

http://www.appeal-democrat.com/articles/sacramento-121140-seceding-angry.html

675,000 signitures in every state calling for secession!

Of course, the author of the article caals it a temper tantrum. Yah, right, and the tea party was a temper tantrum.

For people who are always wanting to start a movement (OWS, Civil Rights), they sure are lousy at recognizing movements aren't they?

They seem to forget, this means the tea party has thousands of new members per state.

2014 keeeps looking brighter.

SoCrates
Guests:

Kathy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2012, 09:41:33 am »
No time to read now, but am I seeing there is 675,000 signed petitions in every state now? Wow.

Kathy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2012, 11:32:07 am »
I might be misreading this but I think it is saying there is over 675,000 petitions between the 50 states, rather than that quantity per state.

Regardless, why isn't this getting the attention of the liberals, other than to ridicule the conservatives.

So_Crates

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2012, 12:42:53 pm »
I might be misreading this but I think it is saying there is over 675,000 petitions between the 50 states, rather than that quantity per state.

You were right Kathy. Vox Popoli concurs:

By 6:00 a.m. EST Wednesday, more than 675,000 digital signatures appeared on 69 separate secession petitions covering all 50 states, according to a Daily Caller analysis of requests lodged with the White House’s “We the People” online petition system.

http://voxday.blogspot.in/2012/11/675000-secessionists.html

SoCrates
Guests:

Kathy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2012, 12:58:55 pm »
I've read comments on how small the number was at the start, in respect to the number of US citizens there was.

And that seemed to satisfy the liberals from thinking about the reason there would be even one person wanting to secede.

So how high will the number need to reach before they get a clue as to the unrest in this nation over the Presidents agendas.

So_Crates

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2012, 11:05:25 am »
Can Texas Cede From The Union?

http://www.youtube.com/user/CGPGrey?feature=watch

SoCrates
Guests:

So_Crates

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 11:40:34 am »
Hannity Foresees States Leaving Union If Federal Government Continues ‘Radicalized, Abusive’ Pattern

On his Friday radio show, conservative talker and Fox News host Sean Hannity warned that the United States may fall apart if tax rates remain high.

“The states are now fighting and battling against their own federal government,” Hannity said. ”Same thing with individuals. If you live in a state like New York, New Jersey, California [or] one of these high-tax states [where] 60-plus cents of every dollar goes to taxes, you’ll say, ‘What the hell am I doing this for?’”

“A lot of people have told me that,” Hannity continued. “A lot of people are moving. … I noticed that Bobby Jindal moved to remove his state income tax. He’s not stupid. You know what’s going to happen in Louisiana? The same thing that is happening in Texas and Florida — their populations are soaring. They’re doing a lot better. State governments are fine. They’re surviving. They don’t have the property taxes they do in New York, which is obscene. In New York, you just pay and pay and pay and pay.”

States with lower taxes may soon decide they want to stop shouldering the burden of states with higher taxes, Hannity warned.

“People that are fed up with a power hungry, radicalized, abusive federal government intruding into every aspect of our lives,” Hannity continued. “People are going to say they’re fed up, and states are going to want more liberty and more freedom. They’re not going to want to tax their citizens to death anymore. If this pattern continues and gets worse and worse and worse, I can see at some point the states saying, ‘Forget it. I don’t want to be a part of this union anymore.’”

“There is a tipping point in all of these debates,” he said. “Now, politically speaking, that means people are going to be thrown out of office, I hope. But if not, there are going to be people in more conservative states that have had enough. I can see a state like Utah saying, ‘Enough is enough,’ [and] a state like Texas saying, ‘Enough is enough.’ I absolutely can.”

“A lot of people [are] getting sick” of President Barack Obama’s executive orders on matters like immigration policy, Hannity added.

Read more:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/11/hannity-foresees-states-leaving-union-if-federal-government-continues-radicalized-abusive-pattern-video/
Streaming video on site

SoCrates
Guests: